• Hello there,

At first, i'm sorry for my bad English!

Okey, I got since 2 weeks Tanzania Red-leg (Epibolus pulchrides), but since yesterday there are 3 females who are doing strange. Here is a picture of 2 of them:
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7374/ziekjes3.png]

They lie all day in this way and every few seconds they move all their legs.

My hygrometer shows 70, my thermometer gives 25 to 28 Celsius. I also have at the bottom forest leaves and on top a layer cocopeat. I give them a mixture of fish food, cat food and sepia with vegetables such as apple and banana and potato which never has a shield and good crops.
    The terrarium is 80*40*60 so that would be big enough I think.

I hope I will get a answere soon!

Greetings,

Sander.

• Hi,

I´m sorry for my bad english too, but i think we will understand each other. ;)

Now, at first you have to know, that the fishfood and vegetables are just aditions. The main food for millipedes are in front row rotten wood and leafs. The coco fibre witch you use is totaly unsuitable for these animals. if they eat it it could block teir digestive and they die. If you´re lucky, they stand short before a moulting.
    Get all the coco fibre out and mix an suitable substrate. >here< you can find a good instuction for keeping and handling, also for the substrate. Maybe you can translate it with google....

i hope i answerd all your questions ;)

regrads Beni

MfG Beni  :wink:
    S A T O R
    A R E P O
    T E N E T
    O P E R A
    R O T A S

• Thank you for the fast answere! I'm going to take now all the millipedes out of the terrarium and take as much as I can the forrest leaves out and tomorrow I will go to the forest for more.
    And I got also a terrarium with Humus, but is this bad too?

Regards,
    Sander.