Other species with Millipedes

Hallo zusammen, in den nächsten Tagen könnte es hin und wieder zu Unerreichbarkeit der Domains forum.diplopoda.de sowie dipopoda.de kommen. Für die zukünftige Administration bin ich am Umstrukturieren des Server-Aufbaues. Tut mir leid, dass es in letzter Zeit gehäuft zu solchen Arbeiten kommt. Danach sollte aber soweit keine weiteren Einschränkungen mehr bestehen. LG, Robert
  • First time poster and brand new to Millipedes :D
    I've never had much to do with Millipedes or Centipedes, but recently gained interest, along with all the other creepy crawlers.
    I currently have 3 spiders and Hermit crabs, but have a brand new tank for worms and CO.

To the point, i have 10 gallons of substrate and 20 Gallons of air, i want to put as many different insect species as i can in there. Millipedes, Cockroaches, Worms, Beetles, Caterpillars, E.T.C.
    Does anyone have some suggestions to what would be suitable species to put with millipedes? I have no issue feeding them separate things, or providing hides, just as long as they don't attempt to kill each other.

Thanks in advanced <3