• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

the new English Section has opened and hereby I greet all our international guests and hope that some of you are interested in an exchange of knowledge, experience and maybe even millipedes themselves.

We, that's the admin team, hope that there will be an English version of the main homepage in one or two months so you can get in touch with the complete range of diplopoda.de!

We hope you will have a good time! If you have any problems with the forum please contact us!

Regards,

Marie, Peter and Robert

• Hi!

I do believe an english version of diplopoda.de makes sense! Probably it'll be used more than the forum here, since there's already an english myriapod-board on the web (https://forum.diplopoda.de/www.arachnoboard.com)...
    By the way: What about a french version of diplopoda.de as well? Seems as if there are some people here that are very good french speakers (doesn't include me though :O )...!?

• Hallo from Italy
    compliments for the beautiful portal!
    I'll look with interest at the new english version of the main page... since there are very few informations about diplopoda in italian language! :)

• Hello from Belgium,

this is much easier to read and to reply in English dan in German.
    Keep up the good work :bigthump:.

• Allso for me it's easier to read and write in English than in German. I will be very enthusiastic about an english version. From another site the german version is good for development of language. For an international community english is the best option.
    There is allready so much experience to be found on this forum, nice if it's understandable for more and more people.

intriged by life