Hi everyone from cold Russia)) and sorry for my english)
My name is Nick, I have a small collection of millipedes and I want just show it to you. If it will be interesting for someone I will continue write about it.
In Russia we have not so much species like in Europe yet but sometimes on sell appeares something interesting.
So at this moment I have 6 species.
1. Telodeinopus aoutii - common species in my country and my first millipedes.
[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c618627/v618627112/bc99/j82bAET-B3g.jpg]
2. Epibolus pulchripes - also common.
[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c630428/v630428112/ec39/CUNJnTKsEMs.jpg]
3. Pelmatojulus ligulatus - my young pair, male and female. WC from Ghana, I thing.
[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c630428/v630428112/ec57/8NTK_2JmF_I.jpg]
4. Xenobolus carnifex - from Sri Lanka. F1, adult animals 7-8 cm.
[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c630428/v630428112/ebad/xM6AOq8j2a4.jpg]
5. Tonkinbolus sp - it's undeterminated species from Vietnam. I think it's something on Tonkinbolus, but I can't id it. If you know who they are, please tell me)) Adult animals 8-9 cm, very strong smell and chemical protection.
[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c630428/v630428112/ec11/HqLA2Gbeip4.jpg]
[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c630428/v630428112/ec2f/TuMyWh2HxEg.jpg]
6. Tonkinbolus dollfusi - asian rainbow millipedes. I have group of very young animals.
[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c630428/v630428112/eca7/fU3_IQBjFvg.jpg]
Before I had pair of Aphistogoniulus corallipes from Madagascar, group of Telodeinopus assiensis from Ghana, one Spirostreptus centrurus male from Indonesia. Now they are dead or live with new keepers.
It's all for now.
With respect, Nick