Millipedes of Umbria's mountain

• Hi my name is Daniel Argenti, I'm 17 years old and I'm italien. I keep and bred some isopods and millipedes species. i have open this trhead for show what I find in the mountains where I make trips,and maybe can you tell me the species :)
    - Stroncone (990-1100mt) i have found Glomeris romana and other two species, but i have lost the photo :( one species are brown, the other are all black with whites legs
    -Cross mountain (1200mt) i have found Glomeris romana, some julidae sp. with gold stripe (please ID) and Pachyiulus communis or Ommatoiulus sabulosus I don't know where is the difference

-Polino (850-1150mt) in this place i have found Glomeris klugii and Glomeris connexxa whit particular color

-Buonacquisto (650-990) i have found only Glomeris romana
    -Sant'Erasmo (700-1200mt) i have found in this place the same Julidae sp. found at cross mountain, and Glomeris romana. but i have found a Glomeris connexxa with light color

i hope you like my work

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von danielarge. (4. Dezember 2015 um 19:35)

• Dear Daniel,
    I'm not so familiar with this forum, but no one else seems to feel responsible, so I'll try to answer again:
    1.) choose the button "Antworten"
    2.) choose the button "Erweiterte Antwort"
    3.) choose the button "Dateianhänge"
    4.) choose the button "Hochladen"
    The maximal size of the pic can be 2 MB, the maximal number per message can be 10 pics.
    Hope it will work now.
    All the best
    Henning