Looking for Glomeris

• Hello everybody !
    I'm a French fan of Milipede, so excuse me if I don't speak German ^^
    I'm looking for any species of glomeris (but the bigger would be the better ;))
    Does anybody could have this ? Or if you know somebody who could have a species, could you give me his email address please ?
    Thank you !! :love2:

• Salut.
    Pas de problem que tu parles anglais. Mais nous avons particulierement le English Corner ;)

Glomeris is a genus of European pill millipedes (e.g. Glomeris marginata). I think you mean the tropical giant pill millipedes of the order Sphaerotheriida.
    But think about that most species, especially from Madagascar, are hard to keep and breed. Try to get the Arthrosphaera brandti. It's not that big and colorful like other species but they are quite good to keep and it's the only species which was bred in captivity with success. >HERE< you can see some pictures of the offspring growing bigger and bigger.

• Thank you !

Their size is not a problem, it's enough for me. I have maybe found somebody who could give me one of them (the Arthrosphaera brandti), but if he can't, I hope you could help me to get it. Thank you again =)